Today in Bubi’s kitchen, a new gluten-free vegan cake. It started as an experiment and ended up as a really good cake. I tried to avoid using white flour, so I replaced it by using the vegetal version, chickpeas flour. Apples are giving some natural sweetness, eggs are replaced by applesauce and raspberries give sour tune to the cake. My bear belly is very happy at the moment.
Please share your thoughts in the comments below and if you made the cake let me know if you liked it.
If you are looking for more vegan sweets check this recipe: Energy Bites
Gluten-Free Vegan Cake
- 300g chickpeas flour
- 180g applesauce natural without sugar
- a pinch of salt ( I am using Himalayan salt)
- 5 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 15g baking powder
- 3 small apples
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 225ml oat milk
1. Peel and scrub the apples.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt in a bowl. Add applesauce and start adding oat milk till u get the thick mixture. After add fresh scrubbed apples and raspberries. Mix it all together.
3. Put a baking paper on a baking sheet and pour mixture and bake a cake at 180-200°C for approx. 30min. After the cake is baked, allow it to cool down and than cut it and serve it.