I‘m so excited to share with you my new raw vegan cake recipe. It’s very quick and easy to make and it’s beary yummy!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FIRST LAYER
- 300g ground almonds
- squeezed fresh orange juice (1 orange)
- 3 tablespoon of coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SECOND AND THIRD LAYER
- 275g cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours
- 1/4 cup lemon juice + 1/2 squeezed lime
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 4 tablespoon of coconut blossom sugar
Put ground almonds in a bowl. Add coconut blossom sugar, raw cacao and mix all your ingredients. Start adding orange juice and mix it all together until a dough has consistent form. Press the dough into circle mold and then freeze till you prepare the filling.
Simply put all the ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour half of this mix over the base layer.
Now add cup of frozen blueberries & strawberries to the remaining mix and blend it again. Pour the second half of the mix above and put the cake into the freezer to set, for at least 1 hour and then you can move it to the fridge for a few hours.